Ready to be Branded for Billions? The Initial Brand Call give us a chance to conduct a brand audit, define your target audience and review actionable steps to meet your brand goals. To make the most of your call, you'll need to do some preparation. Here are some of the areas you'll want to think about as you prepare for your Initial Brand Consultation.
1. Be Realistic about Your Budget
Be realistic about your goals for the project, and about how much you want to invest. While dreaming big is a part of the process, aligning your budget with your goals will make our recommendations workable.
2. Think of Your Timeframe and Deadlines
When you know when you expect to see certain results, we can share strategies that achieve those results within the set timeframe. We can set a realistic timeframe for achieving results, but may have to adjust the timeframe to fit into your schedule.
3. Consider Who Needs to Be Involved in the Process
If not you, choose someone on your team who will be responsible for communicating about your needs and the timeframe that information is needed to meet your business goals. Be ready to share the time of days and best form of communication, to avoid any bottlenecks in the process.
4. Be Prepared to Share Current Brand Assets
No need to worry about judgement at all, as this is the time to bring everything that your brand is represented on to the front, so we are both clear on how to build an unshakeable brand strategy.
5. Share What You Currently Use to Measure Success
From metrics to revenue, share what you feel appears as success as we help you to share your business with your audience.
6. Determine Your Current Business Challenges
This is the time to be completely open about what you're struggling with so we can recommend the strategies that best suit you for where you are now, while pushing you to the level that you would like to acheive.
7. Be Ready to Introduce Your Ideal Customer
Let's be ready to talk about your ideal customer. Give us a preview of your ideal customer as if you were introducing one of your best friends.
8. Share What Gives You an Advantage over Competitors
Focus on the areas where you can distinguish yourself from your competitors, as well as areas where they differ from you.
9. Determine the Problem You Want to Solve for Your Audience
If your ideal customer, went to Google to find you, what would they search in order for your business pages to come up in a search result list. You should have a good understanding of the problem you are trying to solve for your audience.
10. Determine the Level of Service You Need
Within 2 business days of the call, you will receive Brand Recommendations and the next steps to meet your brand goals. You will have three recommendations for branding your business: Do it Yourself, Do it with Coaching, or Get it "Done For You."
- Do It Yourself - You or someone on your team needs directions, but can handle all branding and marketing on your own. This is recommended for businesses that do not have the time and budget to commit to the branding process OR already has the design skilled team in place to carry out recommendations.
- Do it with Coaching - You or someone on your team needs guidance on building or rebuilding a brand from scratch. This recommended for businesses that have the time to commit to the branding process and want to meet consistently to stay on track, but do not have the design skills or budget to commit to outsourcing projects.
- Done For You - Your business needs someone to completely takeover with building or rebuilding the brand. This is recommendated for businesses that do not have the time, but do have the budget to outsource projects that need a quick turnaround and consistent management.
If you have any questions, prior to the call, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's Get Branded for Billions! Talk Soon!